You are considered officially registered once you have paid tuition fees or have requested to register without payment.
You are informed of fees payable via Student Web Services (SWS) at www.rosi.utoronto.ca, and you must pay your fees before the registration deadline.
Note: the University of Toronto will not mail invoices to you. You must access your account online from SWS.
Fee payment is accepted at most Canadian banks and financial institutions where payment can be made in person, online, or via telephone banking. To make a payment in person at a bank, you must present the teller with an invoice, printed from SWS. Record the teller-stamped invoice or the online/telephone banking confirmation number or as proof of payment.
Students outside Canada can:
- use WU GlobalPay for Students
- send a bank draft or money order in Canadian funds, payable to the “University of Toronto” at Student Accounts, 215 Huron Street, 3rd floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5S 1A2. See details on payment options at www.fees.utoronto.ca/session/fall/Making_Payments/Making_a_Fee_Payment.htm.
Register Without Payment
You may request to register without payment (i.e., make a fee deferral) through Student Web Services (SWS) (www.rosi.utoronto.ca) if you have no outstanding fees from a previous session and are the recipient of one of the following which exceeds the Minimum Payment to Register amount on your invoice:
- Ontario Student Assistance Plan (OSAP) loan,
- other provincial government loan,
- US government loan, or
- a University funding package (major award, research stipend, or teaching stipend).
If you are registering late, you must come to the SGS Student Services office in person and request to register without payment. Late registration fees will be assessed.
Most formal classes and seminars begin the second week of September.
If you have any questions regarding the registration procedure, please do not hesitate to contact our Centre at 416 813 4041 .